Dont starve work bad and weird

I don’t know what it’s connected with, but for some reason my Don't starve from steam works very strangely. It used to work fine, but now it does strange things. Many buttons in the menu do not work, only the "play" button works, a new world cannot be created, and old ones cannot be deleted. In the game itself, the "s" and "d" buttons do not work, you cannot change the settings or control, when I point at the object the character goes down to the left. In the old SW save, I cannot get out of the boat. After death, the game does not allow me to choose "exit the menu" or "reload the world", so I have to leave the game by closing the game window or turning it off via steam. After I go back to the game, the world in which I died is already reloaded, even if I did not try to click on "reload world". 

I also tried to check the integrity of files via steam, but it doesn't find any errors. I tried to delete the game files completely, but when I installed all files via steam back, nothing changed. I also tried to delete the game saves, but when I re-entered the game, all the saves remained in place

Anyone have any ideas how to fix this problem?

Do you have a handheld controller connected to your computer via USB? The game may be constantly trying to switch between the controller and your keyboard/mouse. I had that happen in the past, despite my game settings saying to use the keyboard.

Archived