"Archenemy" achievement

Hi.

I believe that all of achievements(except "Brawler") can be unlocked in Sal's Story difficult campaign.
In fact, I got 9/10 achievements in Story campaign. Last one is "Archenemy".

"Archenemy" is pretty difficult for me. I could make up to 15 haters with "three fingers" graft and "elitist" social bane.
Is there any tips for "Archenemy" achievement?

Archenemy...Archenemy
Kill people. If you are willing, start save scumming. There's a 50/50 chance that murders will give you a card or a bane from friends of the victim.

Kill those who you have banes against. The game checks for cumulative hates, not concurrent banes, so killing people who hate you is the best thing you can do apart from killing them in a non-provoke fight for more bane train.

Go with Oolo on sal. Nadan fight can spawn bandits, and each bandit can have their own hopes, aspirations, and importantly, friends. You can hit the bane jackpot on Nadan from just him alone.

At any point possible, undercut and betray allies where you can. Know where banes are possible and take them. Pin blame, never take blame. Run Away from fights, mainly from options and not from actual run away option. 

Pick Nadan's side and earn some Spree's love. Look for a job/opportunity that involves you robbing targets and just keep killing everyone until there's no one left.

Also, how did you get Soluble Fish? Are you on Experimental? Cause it's seems nigh impossible on Stable, getting 99 stacks of Incept without duplicating the stacks.

Finally, I got "Archenemy". Thank you @Wumpus the 19th=san.

Fortunately, I could pick Highwayman on crossroad quest. Killed everyone who come across until spree guy died. The Final day, I ended up 33 kills and 18 haters. Yes, "Archenemy" achievement didn't need 20 hater same time.

@ZeppMan217

I got "Soluble Fish" on Sal's Auction. Here is my strategy: Prepare these cards before auction. Make sure slim deck.

• Just the Facts(Visionary)
  • White Lie(Pale)
  • Planning(Boosted)
  • Brainstorm(any)

Using "Just the Facts" then consume all of unneeded cards in your deck. Make "Planning", "Brainstorm", bunch of "White Lie" in your hand. "Planning" goes "White Lie" on top of deck, Spam "White Lie", use "Brainstorm" draw more "White Lie". End Turn and repeat.

20210103161133_1.jpg

Archived