Drecko bug

2 minutes ago, gabberworld said:

you use any mod what mod the deco stuff? try capture him and release again to there

a) you mean decor? yes, Paintable Tiles and Clean Floors, but I don't think they influence somehow on this
b) I tried, and it didn't worked

9 minutes ago, Duck986 said:

a) you mean decor? yes, Paintable Tiles and Clean Floors, but I don't think they influence somehow on this
b) I tried, and it didn't worked

had to say i never seen issue like this, unless if its somesort new bug, as my 6000 cycle game started crash because off TagBits limit i have atm no mood for play

There is a very old bug that causes critters to get stuck in a glum state because errands to groom them aren't generated for whatever reason. Seems possible the bug could apply to shearing as well. I've never had the shearing thing happen to me so couldn't say for sure (I very rarely ranch).

If that is indeed the problem, a save and reload will fix the issue until another critter gets bugged out. An alternate in-game method is to delete and recreate the stable, either by deconstructing/rebuilding the stations or one of the wall tiles.

My report, but the bug is way older:

Archived