[Feature] Map scrolling multiplier ?

(In case you don't know: You can jump to self-defined points on the map with the keyboard: Shift+1..0, after you set those points with Ctrl+1..0; Printing Pod Location also is predefined and can be visited with H key. Scrolling large distances should rarely be needed if you use this.)

Yes, I am aware of those shortcuts but after I get used to it in different game I feel it very helpful. (In this game, Workers and Resources I asked if they can add hotkey to the point on map so it is reversed request. I like and need them both!)

@sheaker Map scroll acceleration is always a cool feature in game. Can lead to other problems in the game and look/feel sluggish on slow computers and adds to the 1000 other things the players have requested and the devs are try to do in 2021, another step towards heart attack :lol:

But hey, we can ask :eagerness:Bring the big maps back dear Papa Klei Smurf !

image.png.19d4a598808e854ab492712ff8445a52.png Halflife 4ever ! :tranquillity: Need to drink more Plutonium... image.thumb.png.651adc236800e57e01d12513d01ea606.pngimage.png.3fedee1bc4d7aa792789e1dc8c18f721.png

Archived