Ps4 saving problem

Cuando te desconectas del servidor ( sales de la partida ) veras en la parte inferior derecha de la pantalla el ícono de guardado, igual que cuando acava la noche y comienza un nuevo día. Procura no cerrar el juego ni apagar la consola antes de que el ícono desaparezca. 

También en la zona de Información de la PS4, a mi me ha pasado, que aparece un mensaje de que no se ha `podido guardar los progresos. En ese caso solo tienes que acceder al mensaje y reintentar la subida de información.

Espero haber ayudado o al menos haber aportado ideas. 

• Developer

I'm sorry to hear that you lost your progress. This has been reported a few times already. Unfortunately it's so rare that I haven't ever been able to reproduce it, in an attempt to fix. Did you remember if you were seeing the gears turning in the bottom right hand corner? Did you notice if your game seemed to be autosaving at the end of each day? Did anything out of the ordinary happen during that play session, or when you were saving and quitting?

12 hours ago, O M E L E T T E said:

Sometimes the game doesn't save at all at the end of the day 

And after I quit the game the gears always apears so idk

I've had the same issue but I think it's from turning off the console too soon after closing a server. Always wait an extra minute after exiting a world before closing the app or turning off your PS4. 

It randomly uploads saved data to online storage.which is normal. For some reason, instead of uploading it, it downloaded the data from online storage, deleting everything you did since last uploaded to online storage. Happens pretty often on these forums. Only thing I can think of is to get one of them usb to save on. And just save all your storage to that after every time you play. 

Archived