Looking for a sound mod tutorial

Hi all. I have absolutely zero experience with modding, but I'm looking to replace some sound files in DS with custom ones, specifically the sound that plays while you're enlightened on the lunar island and in the lunar grotto. I'm familiar with Cheerio's sound mod, but I'm not sure that it's compatible with DST. Is there a tutorial I can use to aid me, or could you explain the process yourself? Many thanks in advance.

I don’t think you have to do any modding. I think you can just stick some mp3 files in a folder and it’ll work. Not at my laptop now, so I can’t give an example, but I think it’ll be quite simple

Edited by decduck3
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, decduck3 said:

I don’t think you have to do any modding. I think you can just stick some mp3 files in a folder and it’ll work. Not at my laptop now, so I can’t give an example, but I think it’ll be quite simple

Which folder is it that I have to access? I don't usually tinker with game files and figuring this out is a bit tricky.

I managed to find the folder, but I'm not sure how I can get around the FSB format. I'll have to look further into things.

Edited by Pinegrove