Thank you, Klei for a wonderful year

I submitted the order on the first day of sales of the new doll, and it finally arrived today, and CDK is like that. Thank you klei for causing me a lot of trouble. Kray is indeed the best developer. I wish you1515784312_QQ20201216113905.thumb.jpg.486ced178ce546199286ab34a416a0a6.jpg a Merry Christmas and make a fortune !

All the redemption codes can't be scratched, it's really great!

QQ图片20201216113905.jpg

I'm guessing you're buying the "V.2 Spider Plush" or the white version since you described it as a "new doll" and there was a notice about the scratch off code being cured too strongly when proceeding to the checkout screen:

notice.PNG.1c3af552c5ab3474ac48714baf1fca5e.PNG

Either way, it would probably be better for you if you sent this information to the provided support email. Nobody here on the forums can exactly help much with the situation. I'm sure they'll be glad to help you with a replacement code.

4 minutes ago, Knowbodie said:

我猜您正在购买“ V.2蜘蛛毛绒”或白色版本,因为您将其描述为“新玩偶”,并且在进入结帐屏幕时,有刮擦代码被过分固化的通知:

通知.PNG.1c3af552c5ab3474ac48714baf1fca5e.PNG

无论哪种方式,如果您将此信息发送到提供的支持电子邮件中,对您来说可能会更好。论坛上的任何人都不能对这种情况有多大帮助。我相信他们会很乐意为您提供替换代码。

thanks

Y'know I had the same issue just last week, but instead of complaining about it to people whom have no say in how it operates I contacted the support site for IndieBox and waited patiently. Within 2 days they helped me figure out what my code was based on my email receipt. The fact that Klei was willing to re-stock the store with new plushes says a lot about how much they care about the community and how hard they work to bring us enjoyment; I'm sorry you had trouble with the code like I did, but this is not Klei's fault.

175756757_Codeproblem.thumb.jpg.4da5e35f63d4709589263aabb6af1167.jpg

30 minutes ago, Owlrus said:

您知道我上周也遇到了同样的问题,但是与其向那些对其运行方式没有任何发言权的人抱怨这一问题,我联系了IndieBox的支持站点并耐心等待。在两天内,他们帮助我根据我的电子邮件收据确定了我的代码。克莱(Klei)愿意为商店重新补货,这充分说明了他们对社区的关心程度以及为使我们感到愉悦而付出的努力。对不起,您像我一样在代码方面遇到麻烦,但这不是Klei的错。

175756757_Codeproblem.thumb.jpg.4da5e35f63d4709589263aabb6af1167.jpg

It’s not Klei’s fault, it’s my fault!

• Developer
11 hours ago, Owlrus said:

I'm sorry you had trouble with the code like I did, but this is not Klei's fault

I don't know if I'd go that far, but it's an honest mistake by our manufacturing partner and they're doing their best to make it right - as is everyone else involved. Mistakes happen. As an earlier poster said, anyone who has trouble with the scratch codes can contact indiebox with all your order info (make sure you have your order info!) and a picture of their bad card - we gave them a list of all the codes and they can try to match your partially visible one against the master list.

27 minutes ago, nome said:

我不知道我是否能走得那么远,但这是我们制造合作伙伴的一个诚实的错误,他们正在尽最大努力做到这一点-其他相关人员也是如此。发生错误。就像以前的海报所说的那样,任何对暂存代码有疑问的人都可以与indiebox联系,获取所有您的订单信息(确保您拥有您的订单信息!)以及一张不良卡的图片-我们为他们提供了所有密码和他们可以尝试将您部分可见的内容与主列表进行匹配。

If there is a problem with the product, you should deal with it and then sell it instead of making money with these inferior things!

• MOTD
2 hours ago, sbjoew said:

If there is a problem with the product, you should deal with it and then sell it instead of making money with these inferior things!

Hey all thought I'd chime in since I design the toys for the Klei shop. We only discovered this issue after releasing them for the Krampus Sale. All of the samples we got prior to release scratched fine. We had no reason to believe these would be different. Unfortunately, there was a manufacturing issue with the bulk run of the Spiders in how strong the grey scratch off bonded to the tags. It will be fixed in the new year for existing Spiders and future batches. The new Chester Plush are fine and working correct. 

We definitely considered our options once we discovered it after sending out a bunch. We could not take them back, and being so close to Christmas we opted to put up a warning and email buyers to scratch them gently. What's considered gentle is subjective, and some people might miss the warning prior to scratching for sure. It's not ideal, we were disappointed it happened. Future orders in the new year will get fixed, and in the short term if you send these photos and your order information to Indie Box they will absolutely get you a new key. Sorry for the poor experience, but we'll definitely get you the item and make it right if you email details to indiebox@kleientertainment.com. They may take a few days longer than normal to reply as they are rushing to finish some late orders so they can hopefully arrive in time for Xmas as much as possible. But they will get back to you and get you a new key for sure.

My Klei shop stuffs hasn’t arrived yet, I’m glad you finally got yours OP- and I also don’t think the things I ordered even come with in-game items codes.. Unfortunate, but if they ever add codes to those items I’m sure they’ll send me one! 

Either way, I can’t wait to add Abigail to my collection of various game, movie, and tv shows I’ve got displayed on my wall mantle.

Archived