Winter's feast table

So, after 3 years, i found friends to play DST together, urray!! :wilson_vforvictory: 

Now, one of these days, we wanted to try all this magical Winter event, almost discovered it all (they still don't know about Klaus ehehehe ;)  ) and we tried the winter's feast table. We learned and understood all of how to achieve "Holiday Cheer", chose obviosly ,as Italians that we are,the Panettone and put it on the table. After the feasting, the buff was..... underwhelming with a really short duration. I read the wiki but i was more confused than ever and we stand hours trying to understand it.

In the end I'm really lost with these winter's feast table and i'm asking for your help. How do they work exactly? How can i increase the buff? It is worth making all these stuff?

They are not really something that is supposed to help you that much in the game. It's really just a cute part of the event that you and your friends can take part in. It is similar to the Hallowed Nights candies and the Winter's Feast treats in that they give you very little increases of 1 or more stat, are more there for the fun of it

They’re just part of holiday festivities your not supposed to get good perks from it.

Personally I like using the gift box available to craft during WinterFeast to give my friends boxes of goodies sometimes good, and sometimes bad (you can gift box a box of live angry bees..) It’s all in good fun though- my friend usually calls me on the phone and curses me out before we both start bursting out laughing at how hilarious it was.

Feast Tables are best used as pretty decorations, but you can get a buff from them by placing them all within close proximity to one another.

On 12/15/2020 at 2:06 AM, Cuikui said:

I have updated the description of Winter's Feast Table on the wiki, I hope it is clearer now. If not, tell me which part you don't understand.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I didn't understand how much dishes, or players, ecc.. increase the buff, now is clear. I'm a bit sad about this winter feast table, i thought it was much more powerful because it could be a strong incentive from Klei to play together with friends and foes!  

Oh well...... we'll still bake Panettoni for eveyone! Happy Winter feast to all of you!  :yaypigs:

Archived