Topic in rain

I just has some cool suggestions bout rain. I feel like rain should effect more things than it does now. For instance like hiw rain can make crops grow faster, maybe an idea could be it could make waves or if it rains too often the shoreline would go higher and overflow onto the land

Some other ideas is to have chatacter perks and items that can affect or be affected by rain. For example, characters like wurt and wormwood can gain sanity/health or just not be affected by the negative effect of sanity. Wormwood can have a rain meter and it could help him do more damage or go faster but if it gets too high there are negative effects.

Lastly, just as the telelocator staff can make it rain, there should be an item that makes it rain to help with crops. Example there can be a horn made out of gnarwhal horns that can make this instrument that makes it rain but count as tending the crops since it's an instrument. 

Just some random idea lemme know if u dig it or not

We are building gigantic plots of farmers crops right? Well in the real world farmers have this machine they roll over the tops of their crops that sprinkles water onto their crops..

They look like This:

8E3C24FE-27AB-4FE1-A073-B6B90DB1E9EF.jpeg.777ce8da3b0eb9f6b5332107224d4a87.jpeg

I would love a machine like that to sprinkle my crops with. 

As far as the effects of rain on Wormwood and Wurt go I completely agree they should both get positive effects from it, but too much rain is bad for them still.

And lastly, land floods! Yes I want this (I hope it happens someday)

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

We are building gigantic plots of farmers crops right? Well in the real world farmers have this machine they roll over the tops of their crops that sprinkles water onto their crops..

They look like This:

8E3C24FE-27AB-4FE1-A073-B6B90DB1E9EF.jpeg.777ce8da3b0eb9f6b5332107224d4a87.jpeg

I would love a machine like that to sprinkle my crops with. 

As far as the effects of rain on Wormwood and Wurt go I completely agree they should both get positive effects from it, but too much rain is bad for them still.

And lastly, land floods! Yes I want this (I hope it happens someday)

I like the idea of having machines like that

Archived