More Abigail's Flower Skin

It's just a stetical addition but it feels like there isn't as many Abigail's Flower skins as should have. Personally I would like at least enough for already existing Wendy skins like Victorian/ Costume/ Hallowed Nights/ Snowfallen and Forge Collection. I think an Eyeplant, snowflakes or even black petal flower skin would be amazing. What do you guys think?

(Be patience with my english)

Yes, I too am awaiting the day Wendy Lureplant has an Abigail flower skin.

But my question is will those new skins be free to everyone who has already purchased the Wendy Belongings pack (and the pack itself will just be updated) OR will those additional flowers be part of a separate bundle?

They'd probably have to be paid, since Abigail skins have so many elements that need changing: we needs several inventory sprites, several sprites for the flower on the ground, animation for summoning abigail, for riling up/soothing abigai, desummoning abigail, then you gotta do Abigai's animations, including that little twirl she does, the petals that falls from the top of the screen whe she levels up, the petals created by her attacks and the ghost petals as well.

But I'd buy them all without a second thought.

Wendy Belonging pack came with all the flower skins plus skins for Straw Hat, Miner Hat, Parasol, Dressing Cabinet.

If a second batch of flower skins were to be made, I would prefer them to come with a second batch of Wendy themed belongings, or to just update the existing pack to include  the remaining flowers.

But if I got like for example a new skin for the Sisturn in addition to the remaining flowers, I’d totally buy a second belonging pack.

Only problem with that is- Wendy would then (probably) officially be the only character in the game good enough to have two belongings packs instead of just one :p

Archived