Dupes can't get into the rocket the second time.

The dupe has the proper rocketry skill, the first time the dupe can get in, but the second time, refuses to enter unless i reload the save game. 

This happened to me , i build two modules beside the cockpit and the CO2 engine and on the checklist said that "Too many modules", i delete one and then , the dupes refuses to enter the ship. 

Any thoughts ? 

36 minutes ago, Sebastiangperez said:

but the second time, refuses to enter unless i reload the save game. 

Klei needs to look at that.. the game is really buggy right now. I also have to reload a save so it can I guess path find itself to the rocket again.

7 hours ago, misotoma said:

Klei needs to look at that.. the game is really buggy right now. I also have to reload a save so it can I guess path find itself to the rocket again.

2 hours ago, SharraShimada said:

It seems rocket modules become stuck after use sometimes. I had an issue where the CO² engine wont accept any CO² anymore, until rebuilding. Made several trips and it stopped working.

Another thing is that common materials appear missing of if i don't have it , like Sedimentary Rock, until they got delivered. 

Archived