Any way to merge accounts? (PS4 > Steam)

Hello, I used to play DST on PS4 but recently made the switch to PC gaming over buying the new consoles. Now, is there any way to merge my old PSN account and all of its skins to my steam account? I have a boatload of skins that I bought and earned from twitch drops so if there's no way to merge the accounts together that's really going to blow...

You could try something here: https://accounts.klei.com/account/settings

There's a button that says "Merge an account."

merge.thumb.PNG.b61d82668b31a91affd1acdbb8cd1d09.PNG

"This process will allow one Klei account to be associated to multiple platforms. This is intended for when you have accounts on multiple platforms and want them all to be linked to a single Klei account." 

Although I have never used it, it could be worth a try.

23 hours ago, Knowbodie said:

You could try something here: https://accounts.klei.com/account/settings

There's a button that says "Merge an account."

merge.thumb.PNG.b61d82668b31a91affd1acdbb8cd1d09.PNG

"This process will allow one Klei account to be associated to multiple platforms. This is intended for when you have accounts on multiple platforms and want them all to be linked to a single Klei account." 

Although I have never used it, it could be worth a try.

Pretty sure I've already done this to link my steam account to my previously made Klei account (the one my PSN is connected to) to get Griftlands on steam. So this doesn't work. This is so unfortunate.

If you log in to klei account log in thew the web page not the mobile web page then click games on the account section on the bottom it will show you the platform it has your emails connected to and if you click on the platform it will give you the option to merge. Now if you dont own the platforms that you are merging it could do the opposite and you could loose more then you gained be for warned if you created different accounts with different emails that could be a problem as well. Good luck and enjoy dont starve together I own ever skin there is but wasn't able to merge cause I used a different email for my playstation klei account.

Screenshot_20201227-091547_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201227-091558_Chrome.jpg

waaaaitttt whaaat? when? do they perfectly combine all your belongings or you lose some when you merge to another? (like one account dominates and deletes the other content) 

1 minute ago, Mahoood said:

waaaaitttt whaaat? when? do they perfectly combine all your belongings or you lose some when you merge to another? (like one account dominates and deletes the other content) 

The merging page shows me steam + epic store only

Archived