I know this isn't really something new with this update, but the compost always feel kind of weird to use. You can compost items such as seeds but only by selecting them manually and you can't stop the composting of polluted dirt. I think their should be a desired crafting amount like with electric grill or metal refinery so you can choose what you want to compost and the amount you want. It could be a good addition to the next update

12 hours ago, CarlosQc said:

but the compost always feel kind of weird to use.

Now I think about Wormwood complaining about compost XD But anyway, is a great idea, sometimes while compost is in use with polluted dirt is not exactly desirable, since polluted dirt has more uses than rot and seeds. Or maybe possible setup for "only marked for compost", like in storage "only from sweeping".

I agree. I also think you can compost rotten food. Which is my main issue on this system. For seeds you could argue that you dont necessarily need to compost them and now it is even more convenient to just feed them to pacus.:D

But rotten food has almost no other use (apart from pokeshell food). Which kinda forces you to wait out its conversion into pDirt until you find poke shells.

Archived