Old rockets vs new rockets

The new DLC introduces new rockets - less complicated? Is it possible to keep old rocket design and animation in the last stage (it is not yet out so we do not know what will be there)? The old animation is so great and even though my rockets are fully automated I have an alert set for incoming and outgoing rockets so I can watch the landing and take off. It is so well animated and powerful. Rockets

10 hours ago, SharraShimada said:

You´re a bit too early. They already told us, they dont have made the endgame of the DLC yet. The alpha is all about early and midgame play. So the "big" rockets are not even in the DLC yet. 

oh ho ho ho. so there will be ASTERIOD ending big rockets.!.

I want to be early than too late:). I do not like the DLC design and look. It is ok for the short range but it will be great if they keep the old design (and look) also for the late stage rockets.

CO2 engine - very easy to build at the early game (plenty of CO2 on every seed because of breathing). A simple gas pipe-in design.  

It is possible and easy (temperature is low) to collect/recover some CO2 while landing. It can transport 3 modules: so it will be the engine itself+2 (and one of these should be the cone either standalone or combined). 

effectively, only two options are:

CO2 engine + big pilot module + cone - can transport up to 10 duplicands, have more space to install the telescope, for instance, inside. You can also have storage units to transport gas, liquid or solid materials in bulk quantities.

CO2 engine + small pilot module combined with the cone + extra module (rover, pioneer or transport).

The travel distance only 5 cells. If it is a return trip than only two cells can be traversed.

Archived