Does action queue reborn work on crock pots?

1 hour ago, Void Walker said:

Yeah, just place all the ingredients in multiple crockpots, don't cook it, and then just Shift+Double click all crockpots. 

I'm pretty sure that takes more time than clicking the "cook"  button individually. For some reason, cooking by right click on a close crock pot does the craft/harvest animation, whereas clicking the "cook" button of an open crock pot is instant.

3 hours ago, QuartzBeam said:

I'm pretty sure that takes more time than clicking the "cook"  button individually. For some reason, cooking by right click on a close crock pot does the craft/harvest animation, whereas clicking the "cook" button of an open crock pot is instant.

Or, you know, the cook animation. :P I haven't verified it, but I believe that it's affected by faster cooking speeds and I frequently use it depending on my mood as Willow. But yes, that is faster; it's just more work.

(It also depends if I'm holding the food under my cursor clicking on the slots, doing the same but clicking the pot itself, or shift+clicking on them in my inventory. But unfortunately, the last one annoyingly bugs out if you accidentally click when the crockpot is full...)

You might try placing the ingredients you're going to use in the first four slots of your inventory. Then after opening each crockpot press 1-2-3-4 on your keyboard, which is faster then using the mouse.

Then tell me if it actually works, because I just thought of it and never tried it.

This would be quite useful but unfortunately clicking inventory shortcut keys makes your character eat the food under that inventory slot and pressing it along with shift button makes you drop them.

I wonder if your idea have worked before they implemented quick drop.

You can add gathering cooked dishes from the crock pots to the queue. I use that quite often.

Archived