Undone Regenerate World? (Help me)

Accidentally clicked regenerate world button instead of roll back when I pressed tab and I wanted to roll back.I forced quit the game but it’s too late and my 200+ world is gone  is there a way to found and recover my previous world save? also I had quite a few mods and figured recovering this save is going to be tricky?

Unfortunately under the circumstances described I don't think there is a way to recover it, I'm sorry.

For future reference, as soon as a world becomes interesting to you and you reach a point where you plan to keep the game for a while, I recommend doing daily backups of that world after playing.

Spoiler

That way if something happens to your world, in the worst case scenario you loose some in game days or a few in game seasons of progress, but not everything.

3 hours ago, ShadowDuelist said:

Unfortunately under the circumstances described I don't think there is a way to recover it, I'm sorry.

For future reference, as soon as a world becomes interesting to you and you reach a point where you plan to keep the game for a while, I recommend doing daily backups of that world after playing.

Reveal hidden contents

That way if something happens to your world, in the worst case scenario you loose some in game days or a few in game seasons of progress, but not everything.

Thanks for the suggestion, I wish that the “delete everything you worked hard for hundreds cycles and start from scratch again” button wasn’t right beside other options like that. Should form the habit of backup saves after this now

Archived