Got 2 items from auction!

I checked the code. The trigger is on the core modifier, and is triggered on modifier removed.

Destroying a modifier doesn't actually have a trigger, and is reserved for the OnBounty function on the modifier itself. Other modifiers can't differentiate between removing a modifier or destroying a modifier except by checking the stacks on that modifier. When you "remove" a modifier, you actually reduce the stacks of that modifier by the number of stacks it has, and the game destroys all modifiers with 0 stacks.

Last time i tried that, quite a few months back, the game crashed. Looks like it`s a special case scenario now. Still winning the auction this way feels cheap. Removing 40 resolve arguments (ans 40 sometimes 40 composure on top of it) with one card makes the auction pretty trivial.

4 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

Last time i tried that, quite a few months back, the game crashed. Looks like it`s a special case scenario now. Still winning the auction this way feels cheap. Removing 40 resolve arguments (ans 40 sometimes 40 composure on top of it) with one card makes the auction pretty trivial.

I recall that crash being fixed at some point, and this is the result. A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one.

Archived