Various Mod Request Concepts

Does a mod exist that teleports dying dupes to the printer? I imagine a type of tech that could be researched that would save the life of endangered dupes by teleporting them to the printer, at the last moment. Maybe requires a medical station.

Does mod'ing allow a user to define the starting biome ring, in any fashion? Is the make-up and distribution on randomly generated maps addressable, via 'mod'ing'?

Could I make the engine create an entire terra map. Old style big map. Could I then have it apply the other biomes in the manner it generally does in generation? Or in any order? What level of granularity does mod'ing allow over actual map variables?

Can the size, shape, density, make-up of the biome ring be adjusted with mod'ing tools?

On 12/17/2020 at 6:06 PM, Slvrsrfr said:

Does mod'ing allow a user to define the starting biome ring, in any fashion? Is the make-up and distribution on randomly generated maps addressable, via 'mod'ing'?

Could I make the engine create an entire terra map. Old style big map. Could I then have it apply the other biomes in the manner it generally does in generation? Or in any order? What level of granularity does mod'ing allow over actual map variables?

Can the size, shape, density, make-up of the biome ring be adjusted with mod'ing tools?

Check out the yaml files in the worldgen folder.

Archived