Peep's art thread

I recently got into drawing art for Don't Starve Together, so I suppose I could post it on the forums. So here I am, I hope yall enjoy. (some art may be a tad morbid tho, so that's a disclaimer) 

Example art in this post is me trying to re-create a living Ancient using all possible references. 

IMG_20201112_121022~2.jpg

• Like 4
  • Health 2
  • Wavey 1
  • GL Happy 1

Haven't posted here in a proper while, so uhh, have this Uncompromising Mode mod spoiler for those not on the discord (the devs are gonna love me for pulling this one huAh) (yes the art is mine mods don't smite me) 

Untitled85.jpg

Edited by SomeFukinPeep
Messed up
  • Like 2

Yowza I haven't posted here for a hot second. Might as well make this place not a random clog in the thread list, so have this Watcher art. A rather delightful fellow I must say. 

WATCHER_20210214171520.png

I have no idea if people are even getting notifs on this, pretty sure am doing it wrong

• Wavey 3

On 11/13/2020 at 4:09 AM, SomeFukinPeep said:

This originally was supposed to be a fight scene against T3 Knight, but I couldn't get the character proportions right, so I just ended up trying to make the thing even more horrifying. IMG_20201112_1822302.jpg

I appreciate the detail on this. sorry for the wait on replying. You pushed out the detail.

On 12/10/2020 at 6:38 PM, SomeFukinPeep said:

Untitled85.jpg

Would love to see the devs continue referencing the metheus lore and the victims that fell from the fuel. This seems like a logical antithesis from the Gestalts.

4 minutes ago, SomeFukinPeep said:

Yowza I haven't posted here for a hot second. Might as well make this place not a random clog in the thread list, so have this Watcher art. A rather delightful fellow I must say. WATCHER_20210214171520.pngI have no idea if people are even getting notifs on this, pretty sure am doing it wrong

You're fine. I've seen your work before, just haven't gotten the chance to respond.

Seen this guy a lot on low sanity. Been busy with work in the game that it's hard to keep my sanity in check. Excellent recreation of the character.