Force something to spawn

Not yet for these plants, there's mods that replace plant varieties but it's done without respecting the correct plant density
(like, there's supposed to be much less Juicy Berry Bushes than Berry Bushes) or its spawn location if they're different (grass / gecko)

It's something I plan to add to my Do Your Map mod, I'll ping you when I'm done with it (I'm currently working on other stuff so don't expect it too fast <3)

43 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

i believe this changes it but im not sure of how it works

Classic actually forces the Glass, Saplings, and Berry Bushes to spawn yeah, Default have a greater chance to have the classic type but you can have the other variation with 1/3 chances or something like that for each plant types. Highly random makes chances equal between types, you have more chances to have Juicy Berries than default but it's the same for Twiggy Trees, Grass Gecko...

I personally prefer worlds with Juicy Berries, Saplings, Glass patchs, cause you can actually have all the others under this configuration, pretty weird move.

Archived