A short DST comic

I drew an experience we had without knowing where to post it, but a friend reminded me of these forums :D

So, um, we basically like to sail a lot, especially after we found out it's actually pretty easy to survive like that. So I'm usually in charge of the steering while my mate tends to the boat.

Spoiler

DST1.thumb.jpg.2379adade1b1ef62f9b781857ceeaca5.jpg

But this one time, he went away to check the wikis to get info on something new for us, and I had the great idea to scout the map to find things to  ̶k̶i̶l̶l̶  hunt. Usually spiders, lots of spiders. (note: we weren't keen on fishing yet)

Spoiler

DST2.thumb.jpg.12e5a9bd2203fc63683d5c381acb08d8.jpg

Then, while I'm looking at the map all over the place, I hear him yelling at me like "OI IDIOT, WHAT'RE YOU DOING?!". Before I knew it we were heading head first into this one isolated rock right in front of us.

Spoiler

DST3.thumb.jpg.228aaa8a0c482412e88c007f512c7cc1.jpg

(Note: We also had 3 sails, I was just too lazy to draw them, so there was no time to react)

Spoiler

DST4.thumb.jpg.c14b082c5cc339201cfa49d80d55f0e4.jpg

Another big brain move: When my mate told me to make boat patches I went "Don't worry, I got this, we won't need them" :dejection:

Spoiler

DST5.thumb.jpg.0dd269c7d799750ca61bdb3eacb6b5bd.jpg

Those were the early experiences of sailing. I also crashed the boat 5 more times that day, it was a bad day...

And on a last note: I drew this bonus but am already at the upload size limit, so
here's a link

• Like 3
  • Haha 4