I have many questions

So... WX-78... They've got teeth, They have a real human skeleton inside them, items like healing slaves and honey poultices work on them even though they do not have flesh that can heal over time, Cacti needles somehow penetrate their metal body, and much more. I don't have any genuine problems with any of these, but they're quite strange, aren't they?

image.png

in my official cannon he is a invisible man in a robot suit and only his bones are visible so if you take of his metal body you can see a skeleton guy so he's wilton which had metal armor glued to him that's also why he hates everything living cause he is dead skeleton.

He/She/It has yet to be Reworked yet- We only know that Wagstaff created it as a means of further exploring the constant without actually having to physically enter the constant himself.

But as of Winona’s animated short, Wagstaff was pulled in for real this time too.

40 minutes ago, DrMcGillacactus said:

So... WX-78... They've got teeth, They have a real human skeleton inside them, items like healing slaves and honey poultices work on them even though they do not have flesh that can heal over time, Cacti needles somehow penetrate their metal body, and much more. I don't have any genuine problems with any of these, but they're quite strange, aren't they?

image.png

WX-78 Product to survive, so he have to chew his food to raise the subtrate of nutrient. Also he probably added a endoskeleton to help it move.

I imagine that WX was made to be as close to a human as possible, to sort of test the constant for survival? But some of this stuff is kind of just gameplay and story dissonance. In terms of lore, WX is a human-shaped robot made of metal parts, but for gameplay reasons they need to be compatible with every feature that other survivors are. Since it would feel weird and arbitrary if WX couldn't heal from bandages, or mosquitos and cactus spines couldn't damage them, or etc, even if logically none of this should affect a hunk of metal.

5 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

He/She/It

Just say "they," please, that's what the game uses for WX-78 and is also just what you should use in general if you don't know someone's gender, "he/she/it" is incredibly clunky and has gross implications.

Archived