Stuck on loading screen?

I'm experiencing an issue with my game, whenever I play on a world that I not hosted by me and I decide to enter the caves, I get stuck on the loading screen, only way out is by forcing the game shut. I don't recall this happening in the last version of the game, I've also tried disabling my client mods to not much success.

100% yes it’s something that is DEFIANTLY wrong with caves content- and it’s been something I’ve been trying to track down the source of but I’m not a game developer I just know that ALL of the problems I’ve been having with the game are directly linked to this infinite loading screen while entering/exiting/Rolling Back the Server while inside a cave.

Please tell me that after you exit the game during this infinite loading and restart the game that you ALSO pick any random world hosted by another player and try to join.. only for your game to freeze up and become totally unresponsive you can still hear any audio that was playing like a burning campfire.. but the game is still very much locked up in this frozen screen and you can’t move or respond and yet again you have no other choice but to exit the game and restart it again?

as seen here (which I reported in the bug tracker) 

5 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

oh my God, gameplay without mods, my eyes!!!

4 hours ago, YesterdaysLemon said:

I don't believe that's happened to me yet, it may be because I am playing on a PC; but when I do rejoin the same world and try again, I either get stuck on another loading screen, or I get sent back to the surface no matter how many times I try to enter the sink hole.

have you tried to check the integrity of the game files or to reinstall your game?

14 hours ago, Duck986 said:

oh my God, gameplay without mods, my eyes!!!

have you tried to check the integrity of the game files or to reinstall your game?

I've tried checking the integrity of the game files and it has fixed one file, but that didn't help; neither did uninstalling and reinstalling the game, I just don't get what happened, it was working just fine just two days ago.

Oh, and another thing I'd like to point out, this doesn't seem to affect me if I host a world; but it still does on my personal dedicated server

Edit 1: I've tried deleting all my steam mods to no anvil,

Archived