mod request

can someone make a mod that tells the player all the geysers/vents on the map?  possibly how many oil reservoirs too.  no locations just a list/number for each type.  possibly for planets as well but not as important.  maybe display it in the items/inventory list

On 10/22/2020 at 9:15 PM, zach123b said:

can someone make a mod that tells the player all the geysers/vents on the map?  possibly how many oil reservoirs too

Hey, by chance I did just that just now.

Well, not that:

no locations just a list/number for each type.

...but the opposite: A mod that tells the locations of geysers/vents/volcanoes (yes, and oil reservoirs! And AETNs, and neural vacillators. And biomes, for what it's worth). It's an overlay that simply highlights them so you won't miss them and can distinguish them better once discovered. It also highlights neutronium for that purpose. And it has a mode to even identify buried geysers (but you still have to reveal the fog of war first).

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2271373459

Dear community: It's my first ONI mod, so I would be very happy for any feedback.

preview_closeup.png

the mod is pretty awesome.  looks like it'll only display what geyser/vent/volcano is on the map (in view) on the list of color coded stuff.  pretty cool that i can at a glance see there is a cool slush geyser or some other object on the asteroid without searching each spot

Archived