Options for home menu screen images?

Hi, Klei,

DST has had a ton of gorgeous menu screens over time! I don't know how feasible this would be, or how much work it would entail, but if it's not too much trouble I would love it if we could have an option to choose which image displays on the home menu - there are some past menus I really liked and would love to be able to revisit.  (such as Wurt's intro image, which was perfect for Hallowed Nights, and the recent Wigfrid refresh art, which I will miss as soon as it goes away) 

I'm not a programmer and don't know how this would be implemented but I'm imagining a system where the menu changes to reflect the newest update as usual, but then players can go in and select a past menu instead if they're nostalgic or just want to have an option to have their main on the home screen. (The menu art associated with Wendy's update was lovely and I'm sure a lot of people would love a chance to see it again!)

Personally, I would be totally willing to weave home screen images in the manner of vignettes, or pay a small fee for a pack of them...

I would assume that this has already been suggested but I don't see a recent thread about it. Thanks for all the gorgeous art, Klei :)

Archived