How do I get sprites and animations?

I'm looking through the files to get the sprites and animations so I can use them for mods, and I found where there are, I just don't know how to get them.

How do I get the sprites and animations of objects and creatures?

@WhackE
Yes, check my post.  You need to use the command prompt.

It will look something like this:
C:\Users\spore\Downloads\DST_Mod_Tools\ktools-4.4.4-win32\ktools-4.4.4\krane.exe     C:\Users\spore\Downloads\DST_Mod_Tools\NanachiTent_Animation_Files\Original\nanachitent_mittywake\nanachitent_mittywake\anim.bin     C:\Users\spore\Downloads\DST_Mod_Tools\NanachiTent_Animation_Files\Original\nanachitent_mittywake\nanachitent_mittywake\build.bin    
C:\Users\spore\Downloads\DST_Mod_Tools\NanachiTent_Animation_Files\Converted\nanachitent_mittywake

• Thanks 1

So I could have sworn I figured out how to do it, thank you every one for guiding me, but I appear to have a new problem,
why am I being denied?
1810264713_Dstaccesdenied.thumb.PNG.c5ae37d327df6e65b1663d9a7df7c8dd.PNG

I can't replace "user" so if that's the problem I wouldn't know what to do.

If someone can at least tell me I put it in right that would make me happy.

1. Go to the file location and replace it with cmd
2. If the atlas/anim/build is already there type in  "krane anim.bin build.bin <file_name>"
      -<file_name> is what the folder will be called just don't add spaces

3.  ENJOY

Edited by thomas4846
did an oopsie
  • Like 1

Thank you everyone I finally figured it out, doing the cmd thing Thomas4846 told me to do was the only way it allowed me to put in everything I needed, I had to take it out of the "Users" because it wouldn't give me access and then gut everything I needed from their original folders to make everything as simple as possible for it to understand. I'm leaving this here incase anyone has a similar problem in the future.image.png.8f00d2838895d90ca8d6cd27368d627d.png