Give Volt Goats 2 rolls on their horn drops

As it stands, Volt Goat Horns are quite rare and have 3 primary uses. But they're such a rare commodity, that most only make Weather Pains with them. To top it off, Volt Goats respawn a little slowly and only up to 6 per herd.

Seeing as they have two horns, I'm suggesting that each of their horns have their own separate 25% roll on death. With a slight increase to horns, Warly players will no longer be chastised for wasting horns on Volt Goat Chaud-Froid, and the Morning Star may see more usage by those who consider it pointless over the Dark Sword/Ham Bat.

1 hour ago, Thieverpedia said:

As it stands, Volt Goat Horns are quite rare and have 3 primary uses. But they're such a rare commodity, that most only make Weather Pains with them. To top it off, Volt Goats respawn a little slowly and only up to 6 per herd.

A single anenemy, a couple living logs, a few purple gems and a stack of rocks will make you a fully automated volt goat horn farm that produces more goat horns than you'll know what to do with and runs no risk of making volt goats extinct.

1 hour ago, Thieverpedia said:

Warly players will no longer be chastised for wasting horns on Volt Goat Chaud-Froid.

Um, what? Volt Goat Chaud-Froids are one of the top 3 reasons people like having a Warly around in the first place. This is the first I've heard of people considering them a "waste". And it's not like you got much else to use the horns on. Your weather pain production is gonna be bottlenecked by your down feather supply anyway (I mean, you only get enough feathers for like 5 weather pains at most, no?) and the Volt Goat Chaud-Froid completely outclasses the Morning Star in damage.

Archived