How can I get more Klei Points in Klei rewards?

You have to wait until they hand out reward links from time to time; that said I don't think they added one for the Wigfrid update now that I think about it. Personally I think the Klei Rewards system could use some love as of late, and I'd be very excited to redeem the bundle o' spool that they have on the rewards page if it ever goes active. Lastly I also wish there were other ways to earn points as well, since I spent 2400 points on the new hunters axe and pickaxe only to find out you can weave them for much cheaper (sucks cuz I would've weaved the other skins if I had known lol) and it would really help to get the other rewards down the line.

I'm surprised they didnt add points for watching twitch streams. Like you get the normal streaming drops but also a point bonus per tier. So 30 min is the icon next to your name + 100 Klei points. 2 hours is the portrait + 500 points. 6 hours is the item skin + 1000 points. 

Obviously the numbers could change but this would be an easy way to provide an even greater incentive to watch twitch streams every update cycle. It's the lowest effort way I could think of. 

For example, I'm not really interested in a telefocus skin because I dont think I've ever played a DST world long enough to consider crafting one. So while I'll still probably end up clocking 6 hours of watch time over the next month just because Im a skin addict, if there was a Klei point bonus in these stream rewards I'd be more inclined to watch 6 hours of DST streams ASAP.

Also as a side bit: as a PS4 player it would rule if they added the Funko pop / klei merch skin rewards to the Klei point store. Since Sony recently stopped allowing us to enter in the codes, there's currently no way for me to get a tesla coil lantern skin or the mourning veil, etc.

9 hours ago, E1234 said:

Obviously the numbers could change but this would be an easy way to provide an even greater incentive to watch twitch streams every update cycle. It's the lowest effort way I could think of. 

As awesome as that would be, I'm pretty sure Klei added the Klei rewards page as an alternative to those who didn't want to watch streams. So maybe there will be a more renewable method of earning points later down the line, but for right now, there's only links and the current streaming drops.

9 hours ago, E1234 said:

Also as a side bit: as a PS4 player it would rule if they added the Funko pop / klei merch skin rewards to the Klei point store. Since Sony recently stopped allowing us to enter in the codes, there's currently no way for me to get a tesla coil lantern skin or the mourning veil, etc.

Although not a console user myself, you can still use this link to redeem reward codes on your Klei accounts page if you're not able to in the game: https://accounts.klei.com/account/gift

I think Klei added this feature as a solution to that problem, but if that doesn't work you can always contact support.

7 hours ago, Knowbodie said:

Although not a console user myself, you can still use this link to redeem reward codes on your Klei accounts page if you're not able to in the game: https://accounts.klei.com/account/gift

I think Klei added this feature as a solution to that problem, but if that doesn't work you can always contact support

I had no idea about this, was this confirmed to work even on PS4?

1 hour ago, Cailu95 said:

Yes, it works on PS4.  I redeemed all the Funkos skins as soon as I enabled this tool on the Klei website.

Sweet thanks. Jeez these funko things are expensive and look ridiculous. I literally just only want the skin lmao :(

19 minutes ago, E1234 said:

Sweet thanks. Jeez these funko things are expensive and look ridiculous. I literally just only want the skin lmao :(

I would like to get the skins without buying the merchandise too, but I also understand that they’re meant to be a reward for players who bought the merchandise.

I think a fair trade would be if they costed a good deal of points or spools to get (more then normal but not anything crazy impossible to obtain) that way players who bought the pop don’t feel massively shafted in the ordeal because for example: they saved themselves 8,000 spools in the crafting of said item.

I feel that’s a FAIR trade because of how other games have done their rare or limited skins- I’ve paid upward of 50$ for extremely cool and what I thought would always be limited skins in SMITE only for a year later them to release a skin that looks identical in every way to the “Limited” one I own- except with only a few slightly different colorations.

Dude... it’s literally the same skin I paid a fortune for, just with a new coat of paint. And apparently.. that’s a perfectly OK thing to do. 

Take the Tesla Coil Lantern as an example- change its coloring from purple to an eriee light green replace the coil bolts with ectoplasmic lightning call it the Spirit Trapped Lantern release it as part of Halloween skin set and Tada- same funky pop skin.. repackaged and resold.

3 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Take the Tesla Coil Lantern as an example- change its coloring from purple to an eriee light green replace the coil bolts with ectoplasmic lightning call it the Spirit Trapped Lantern release it as part of Halloween skin set and Tada- same funky pop skin.. repackaged and resold.

Even though I bought the Funkos dolls, I think your idea is incredible, I think that all skins should be more accessible to the general public, I would very much like to buy the plush because of the backpack skins and chester caligo, as it is an international purchase o  the value of a Klei plushie is equivalent to a minimum wage in my country enough to support a family of four in the month, totally unrealistic.

On 10/6/2020 at 6:58 PM, Mike23Ua said:

I would like to get the skins without buying the merchandise too, but I also understand that they’re meant to be a reward for players who bought the merchandise.

Yeah I get it too its just the funko pop that comes with the Tesla Coil Lantern is so much more expensive than the other ones and I'm not a bugman who wants a toy action figure for a video game, I just want the tesla coil lantern skin in game but its not worth $22 lol. 

Archived