I fear the Webber rework

All I want from the Webber rework is him having an item that allows him to make allied spiders aggressive to everything or passive and in normal defend only mode like Abigail's Flower and that spiders come out of the nest when he walks on webs during the day without being aggro.

A bonus would be Webber a crafting tab that allows him to use spiderhats to make spider armor so his allies can walk on spiderwebs without penalty and not make spiders inherently hostile (no more mind control) and maybe a silk whip that slows down enemy movement speed for kiting. Healing double from spider glands wouldn't be bad either.

Fake attacks on a server that has latency is a 'nah' for me. :(

8 hours ago, ryvrdrgn14 said:

All I want from the Webber rework is him having an item that allows him to make allied spiders aggressive to everything or passive and in normal defend only mode like Abigail's Flower and that spiders come out of the nest when he walks on webs during the day without being aggro.

A bonus would be Webber a crafting tab that allows him to use spiderhats to make spider armor so his allies can walk on spiderwebs without penalty and not make spiders inherently hostile (no more mind control) and maybe a silk whip that slows down enemy movement speed for kiting. Healing double from spider glands wouldn't be bad either.

Fake attacks on a server that has latency is a 'nah' for me. :(

Spider battle standard

The griftlands part wasn't that bad, it was just different and a little bit wierd. And just becasue Woodie's animation was in a slightly different artstyle and didn't have any lore doesn't make it not enjoyable. I respect your opinion, but I think they get way too much hate.

On 10/16/2020 at 3:48 PM, thegreatJash said:

The griftlands part wasn't that bad, it was just different and a little bit wierd. And just becasue Woodie's animation was in a slightly different artstyle and didn't have any lore doesn't make it not enjoyable. I respect your opinion, but I think they get way too much hate.

I didnt care about Woodie's short's art style, but I am upset about how it gave no lore, not even really like a "living standards" type thing like Wurts, just seemed more like a fan animation

On 9/30/2020 at 9:38 PM, JustCrimson said:

it made me cringe, just didnt feel right for dst

Indeed, it neither looked nor felt like Don't Starve... at all. The Warly animated short was really good, despite the cheerful and unorthodox colors, but the Wigfrid animation was a huge and confusing letdown. The mansion scene set the atmosphere... but the battle undid everything. It simply didn't add anything to the backstory while looking out of place. The Woodie animated short is easier to forgive because it felt more like a comic relief.

On 10/19/2020 at 7:39 PM, Captain_Rage said:

Indeed, it neither looked nor felt like Don't Starve... at all. The Warly animated short was really good, despite the cheerful and unorthodox colors, but the Wigfrid animation was a huge and confusing letdown. The mansion scene set the atmosphere... but the battle undid everything. It simply didn't add anything to the backstory while looking out of place. The Woodie animated short is easier to forgive because it felt more like a comic relief.

My thoughts exactly, I feel like that kinda broke her personality aswell, or atleast what I made it out to be. I knew she wasn't actually a valkyrie but I liked the thought that its what she believed she was, instead of just lying to herself and the other survivors constantly

Archived