I require to know what does this mean

A while ago i was playing with one of my friends,when we decided to go into the caves both at the same time this message appeared,we tried to search to know what it was but we found no results,we tried to go on caves again and this problem dint happend soo we just put that on the side since it seems like it would be a one-off thing

But yesterday we found this message again when we both tried to go on caves,but this time it was only me who got the message.
Now i ask you what does this message mean?

Ps.: the server dint have a password

Screenshot_22.png

54 minutes ago, Stunp the tunp said:

A while ago i was playing with one of my friends,when we decided to go into the caves both at the same time this message appeared,we tried to search to know what it was but we found no results,we tried to go on caves again and this problem dint happend soo we just put that on the side since it seems like it would be a one-off thing

But yesterday we found this message again when we both tried to go on caves,but this time it was only me who got the message.
Now i ask you what does this message mean?

Ps.: the server dint have a password

Screenshot_22.png

This should be in the bug thread.

Archived