MOD for Shank 2!!! (steam)

red_fire257

Since Klei doesn't do anything new for Shank 2, we've made a survival mod from time to time. and they are both ready!
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2152115382 - this mod makes survival waves harder and also contains new skins!
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2187689582 - this mod is for endless survival!
you will no longer come across bombers who mine supplies, since your main and only task is to survive as long as possible!
in these guides there is a link to google disk, where you can download the mod to any card!

first! mod for Shank 2 from real fans!
P.S:Klei, we are waiting for the news on the shank! these games really need new updates :)))))

7 hours ago, BeardedAkdov said:

Черт , я даже не знал, что вы можете модифицировать эти игры.  : eek:
Определенно пробуя их, лол.

the developers cut a lot from the game.
we just brought it back, hence reorganized it into a newer co-op.
endless slaughter is ******* fun

On 9/16/2020 at 8:35 PM, rocketman732 said:

Klei doesn't give a crap about Shank. Sometimes I wonder if they even pay attention to the Shank Forum. It's been 2 years since Shank was removed from consoles and honestly that was the worst thing that happened.

sorry i'm a shank player on pc.
What do you mean deleted?
Can't you buy it on consoles now?

6 hours ago, red_fire257 said:

sorry i'm a shank player on pc.
What do you mean deleted?
Can't you buy it on consoles now?

Shank 1 is not available anymore on PS3/XBOX 360, just like what happened to Scott Pilgrim vs the World.
Shank 2 is still available to purchase on PS3, haven't checked on X360...

On 9/16/2020 at 7:35 PM, rocketman732 said:

Klei doesn't give a crap about Shank. Sometimes I wonder if they even pay attention to the Shank Forum. It's been 2 years since Shank was removed from consoles and honestly that was the worst thing that happened.

image.png.0dbc8902a4379164ee64de8678d037e9.png

Heyyyy, a familiar sentiment :'D

On 9/19/2020 at 11:59 AM, Hekateras said:

image.png.0dbc8902a4379164ee64de8678d037e9.png

Heyyyy, a familiar sentiment :'D

Is that game any good? I received it through PlayStation Plus but I haven't played it yet.

But yeah Shank 2 needs to be delisted because it's awful. The gameplay is okay but the way the story is told through individual level sequences is just stupid. The first game was better and they refuse to bring it back. They have the ability to do so but they continue to be stupid.

On 9/23/2020 at 12:35 AM, rocketman732 said:

Is that game any good? I received it through PlayStation Plus but I haven't played it yet.

In my opinion, yes. It captures the value of seemingly trivial information perfectly. Steam (and by extension all desktop) also has many fun mods. If you want to hear more, we should probably move to the respective forum or to some relevant platform.

I did not know Shank 2 also uses Lua scripts. I wonder why they'd do that if they did not plan to add a modding API.

Archived