Be able to cut meat in half (two morsels)

There are multiple times where I wished I had 2 morsels to fill in crock pot space instead of using 1 normal meat and a filler, and since any 2 morsels equate to 1x meat (statistically speaking) I don't think it would be too powerful (as long as spoilage is retained between the morsels). If I were to make a meaty stew or a honey ham I would prefer to use 2 morsels in order to better preserve food personally. True it isn't that hard to simply get morsels, but I am a stern advocate for getting the most out of what you have however; it may be a small convenience, but a convenience none the less.

On 8/4/2020 at 9:56 AM, chirsg said:

if it were a warly only skill, 100% it should be in the game. but even so, meat is so abundant the more experienced you become. give it some time. the more u learn. the more meat you'll obtain

Cuting meat in half is hard thing. Only a chief skill is able to do that.

cutting meat in bulk can be a tiring task and tedious. in slaughterhouses, they have trained workers who cut meat all day and get paid good money to do it. chefs can cut meat well too. makes sense for warly to be able to do it

Archived