Structures sliding off boat

Is anyone else experiencing this bug? My structures keep sliding off. Even structures that aren't that close to the edge. They first started sliding off after a rockjaw attack two seasons ago, not sure if the problem persists because of it. It was two chests so I just swam to them and put new ones on the boat. But I'm unable to replace big structures like fling-o-matics and fire pits. Rolling back the server one day doesn't do the trick, need to rollback two days to fix the issue which is really annoying. Is there a console command to place new structures wherever without regards to clipping?

20200724192116_1.jpg

Yesterday a friend lost the fridge from boat in a public server - at some point it just "slipped" off boat while sailing. Don't know if was related to shark attacks or not - he didn't mentioned any such circumstance. Seems this early-stage "Return of Them" development bug returned with a proverbial vengeance (yeah, was a lot more prevalent when boats were first introduced).

Archived