QOL suggestion thread for next update.

Hi all , I thought maybe we could have a general thread with QOL suggestions for the next update. 

I have a few I could come up with if I put some thought into it. But I'll just leave 1 for now...

Anyone think it would be fair to use the sewing kit on a football helmet for a repair. Since it's made of skin and rope seems like it should be repairable.  And you would basically be trading some silk for a pig skin . Seems like it would be handy when you have a lot of silk but low on pig skin. Anyways just a thought and keep the suggestions coming if you all have any.

The whole point of QoF update was Wilson`s beard. There is still many beards left, so yeah, go Klei, draw some beards. 

It also will be nice to see the ability to change starting item skin. There are many starting items that can be changed. Wigfirds helm and spear, Willows Teddy bear and Lighter, Wendys Abigail flower and etc

Maybe some updates on mobs, like adding hounds howl sound? 

Oh better yet, what about new character background and profile pic? RoT themed! Sounds cool and neat.

Now for real. I really want to see reworked "putboxes" or whatever that thing called. You maybe know about the fact, that you cannot build walls on the edge of a ground, so popular solution to that problem is using sculptures instead. I was making some testings with console. In result there is no problems with walls on the edge of a ground, not physically nor visual. it works just fine

Problem with buiding walls on the edge

image.png

Then I use console to spawn walls right on the same place where I cant build themimage.thumb.png.051ae85f034e69a6c9c61b1f9192e899.png

54 minutes ago, themightyone said:

Hi all , I thought maybe we could have a general thread with QOL suggestions for the next update. 

I have a few I could come up with if I put some thought into it. But I'll just leave 1 for now...

Anyone think it would be fair to use the sewing kit on a football helmet for a repair. Since it's made of skin and rope seems like it should be repairable.  And you would basically be trading some silk for a pig skin . Seems like it would be handy when you have a lot of silk but low on pig skin. Anyways just a thought and keep the suggestions coming if you all have any.

No thanks. Most people don't even know what to do with their pig skins once they have a farm going. Don't need an additional reason to use it even less.

Archived