It has come to my attention that Wigfrid drops a soul upon her death.

Hello peeps and creeps who use this forum. As the title describes, it has recently come to my attention that Wigfrid drops a soul upon dying whilst near a wortox player. This, of course, would not be a problem, where it not that Wigfrid is of the Rufus Caput family, commonly known as Redheads or Gingers. Now, I know this isn't rocket science (and I'm quite frankly a bit dissappointed in Klei for not realising this mistake sooner) but I suppose I must indulge the uneducated: Gingers have no souls. As self-proclaimed expert Mr. E. T. Cartman best describes the Rufus Caput "Ginger kids are born with a disease which causes very light skin, red hair and freckles. AW. NASTY. YUCK. This disease is called Gingervitis, and it occurs because ginger kids have no souls." Now, with Wigfrid being just as pale as a load of the other characters, I can see the possibility of an accident mishap. But, mind you, Wigfrid is the only character with the other 2 necessities, them being the red hair and freckles, which indicates that she is, in fact, a carrier of the Gingervitis, making her a Ginger and hereby having no soul.
So to put it in layman's terms: "Klei really **** the bed on this one".

This problem is, however, easily fixable. As klei has previously shown with the robot character WX-78, it is possible for a player character to NOT drop a soul on death. I am quite certain that with the power of Kleis magic fingers to push buttons, a new and improved Wigfrid is not only a possibility, but maybe even a feature later on. 

Thank you for taking your time reading this, and remember: Should you find yourself in possesion of the soul of a passed wigfrid, throw it away. You wouldn't eat a fake hamburger made out of plastic, so why would you eat a Ginger "soul"?

Archived