is job suitability achivement bugged?

i was trying to make a base to complete all achievements, but the one that baffles me atm is job suitability, despite my base looking like this:

image.thumb.png.2b221a37f7017183f9ef2a868c32a9bc.pngs

the only way dupes get to do any work done, is by getting on a suit so how come i can't get the achievement?

1 hour ago, Xadhoom said:

i was trying to make a base to complete all achievements, but the one that baffles me atm is job suitability, despite my base looking like this:

the only way dupes get to do any work done, is by getting on a suit so how come i can't get the achievement?

Trick hidden in a word "work". There are no obvious way to tell which activities is considered "work". Delivering material to building is not, for example.

Try to dig a tile with each dupe, or build a segment of ladder

BTW, did it still possible to put dupes in hibernation in rocket sight seeing modules to simplify such achievements?

Visual counter of days toward achivement was bugged. I don't know is it fixed or not. The main problem is not every job is counted as job for achivement. Carrying something does not count. I know that building something is counted, so I build one room per dupe, prohibit access there to other dupes and every day give order to build one tile at maximum priority.

It's not fixed.   The counter is bugged.     It resets each day.   So you need to keep track of it yourself.    

Ideally you want a small colony to do this.   Otherwise easiest thing to do is yellow alert a bunch of dig orders each day and make sure they all do it and then revert the dig to priority 1.   Repeat this each cycle and watch the counter for the current day only bottom row counter.   The top row counter is bugged and resets.  

Archived