[Experimental Update] - 421114

• Developer

Hey Grifters,

The great daily score overhaul has begun! There's going to be a buch of presentational work to make that better, but you can now see you score accumulate as you play a daily. The main UI is getting an upgrade this week to show more information as you play.

MISC:

•     Show points accumulating in the UI as you get them during a daily run
  •     Change SceneGraphNode:SetTransform to apply rotation around the z-axis first, which is really what you want.  This fixes rotated fx in battle from clipping into characters.
  •     Preventing the Confirm button on draft screens from being clickable repeatedly, spamming the card animation
  •     Showing score reward to the Feats in the Daily Challenge screen

CARD STUFF:

•     Fixed bug where Magnetic Charm wasn't passing itself as the source of the influence it provides
  •     Gnarled Effigy will no longer reduce your health if the battle is already over.
  •     Restring usages of "core resolve" to "core argument."

GAMEPLAY:

•     Flead Queen: Fix presentation delay on larvae spawning.
  •     Boss Bit can no longer be damaged by Counter while Disruptor Field is up.
  •     Upgraded Lumicytes should attack when they have a Power boost, like their unupgraded versions.
  •     Upgraded Lumicytes now have Armored 2.
  •     Fixed bug where daily_escape_cave.lua wasn't incrementing it's difficulty correctly

View full update

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Please let us choose the first graft for the daily before doing the card draft.

Unrelated: please change "Diseased" so that it removes actual health, instead of maximum health (or remove both?). It's a completely toothless debuff otherwise.

Why does Upgraded Lumicyte only get Armored 2, when all other upgraded pets have Armored 4?

Edited by pacovf

Finally finished today's daily (I found it even harder than the first boss rush but significantly more fun) and then got a LUA Crash ;-(

2 hours ago, pacovf said:

Unrelated: please change "Diseased" so that it removes actual health, instead of maximum health (or remove both?). It's a completely toothless debuff otherwise.

I actually like diseased as mechanic. It works against my leech build for example because while I can frequently heal back damage disease lowers the max health rendering it less effective.

It's even more interesting with Smith as if you use a regenerative build with less defense the stacks can nibble away at your top health leaving you lower on health after a fight with a diseased mob vs a straight damage one.

If they did rework it I'd rather it did both max health as well as actual health.

• Like 1

Yeah both is fine. It’s a debuff that can barely be felt, unless you have a lot of self-heal and you let it stack for a while (ending a fight missing ~5 hp is a pretty ignorable effect). That’s rarely the case in Rook’s campaign, which is the main place where you see Erchins. And it does absolutely nothing for you if you get a pet erchin, which does happen relatively often - or would, if they weren’t horrible pets compared to the alternatives. I guess the latter is the bigger issue for me, but turning erchins into something else than free xp in Rook’s campaign would also be nice.

• Like 1