Molding Wilbur Into A DST Character

So I just unlocked Wilbur yesterday, and I started playing him in a Reign of Giants world. The only things he could do were run fast and poop. No monkey kingdom. If you find the Splumonkeys, they don't even treat you like a king. Kinda wierd.

So I was thinking, what of Klei completely reworked Wilbur and make him king of the Splumonkeys? He could Splumonkey Pods, and he could plant Cave Bananas. He could be the best character to rush to ruins, since he's fast and he could make a huge Splumonkey kingdom. 

Any other cool ideas? Nightmare Wilbur?

Another Wilbur fan :D

Here is my Wilbur Rework ideas:

Old perk to keep: Can run ON FOUR LEGS, throw poop

New perk to add:

1-    Poop when eat fruit

2-    Jump into Trees, harvest fruits on trees, hide from agro mobs (like when you use bush hat), can dodge attack like Wheeler (monkey is fast so can dodge). Can jump into nearby tree (like The Tiddler’s char: Warfarin - The Tricky Thief)

3-    Can now talk simple word about coming event, not much but still can (like Caesar in Planet of the Apes series)

4-    Can plant Banana on the surface, gain sanity when eat banana.

5-    Loose sanity when hungry (like normal animal), gain sanity when throw poop at other, those was thrown at loose sanity.

6-    Can throw many things else not just manure, like rock, spear, axe, pickaxe… and deal some damage.

7-    All kind of ape don’t agro on Wilbur, can craft Prime Ape Hut which will spawn Prime Ape which will follow him with a price (1 banana each).

8-    Turn in to Oozaru (Great ape in Dragonball) when full moon, when in this form Wilbur can do Bearger's slam (help bring down multiple trees), smash rocks like one hit, tank boss…
image.png.95393b5c77c05ab41ee25ad88c53ff81.png

Spoiler

I think Wilbur would have a great Ranged poop throwing ability, this sounds stupid.. but need I remind you all that Walter and Poop Pellets exists?

Wilburs poop throwing however would function more like a “Soul Hop Indicator” where you will see the area poop will be thrown, think of it similar to using a Grenade in a shooter game that has the helpful little arch showing where said Grenades going to land (Aka Loba in Apex Legends and her Wristband) The longer you hold down the button, the further your “poop arch” can go.

This makes Throwing Poop as Wilbur a SKILL based thing, instead of the games current simple, press X (or whatever your consoles attack button is) to instantly hit targets.

Okay so now your asking what does tossing poop do? Well.. it’s large and more potent than Walters Poop Pellets, therefore it could be used to effectively Heal a Wormwood that is hit with it, or to even grow crops from a ranged distance (I want to build a farm that’s protected from having Rabbits get in and eat my crops by having it wall’d off with a stone wall And as Wilbur, I can fertilize these crops by flinging poop over the wall)

Poop for Wilbur would be something he occasionally just produces on his own so you wouldn’t need to go find Beefalo or pigs to get this resource.

Thats enough talk about Poop.. now I want to talk about other things Wilbur Could be Reworked to do- His Tail could be reserved as a Light Source Slot.. meaning he could hold a torch or lantern with his tail while also chopping a tree with an Axe.

It also appears that the Monkeys of DS much like the Pigs... have Evolved and become more intelligent In HAMLET- the monkeys in Hamlet are all large Literal “Spider-Apes” and Klei could totally explore that further if Wilbur were ever added to the game.

But most importantly of all... they should try to keep the characters including Wilbur, from loosing who they originally were in their Reworks.

(sorry but No... I do not want some zombified moon crystal version of Walani.)

7 hours ago, gaymime said:

that feels really overpowered and excessive.

Op ask for ideas, doesn't have to come true, just port the original Wilbur will do just fine for me.

7 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

this sounds stupid

No, this sound fun, be able to throw poop is one of the reason i like Wilbur (The other is the ability to run on 4 legs and hold item by tail while run)

Archived