Is it possible to unlock all social banes/boons?

1 hour ago, paulcdejean said:

All the banes I imagine can be unlocked via three fingers.

No, Fssh and the night market vendors in Sal's campaign won't get affected by three fingers.

For instance is there a way for Sal to get Feesh to love her?

Nope.

What about boss sparky?

Spoiler

Defend him in the Rook meets Sal event.

Characters such as fssh and night market merchants have plot armor, which means that you can only improve their relationship when the story requires it. They won't show up at bars as patrons, can't be gifted, won't show up in generic quests and events, and are unaffected by things like first impression. These characters have plot armor tied to their character.

Characters like oolo and fellemo have story-specific plot armor. That means that oolo has plot armor when in hunting kashio, but not in brawl mode. Theoretically, you can potentially get them to drink with you, gift them, have first impressions work on them, and other things to affect their relationship.

since i can't say anything new that hasn't already been said, i'll just yammer on about who I know have static/unique relationships.

Spoiler

Fssh (liked)

Kashio (hated, no bane)

Night merchants (one will like you and another will dislike depending on player actions)

Oolo (likes for most of game, loves if you complete last quest. dislikes if you join nadan)

Nadan (likes for most of game, loves if you complete last quest. dislikes if you join oolo)

Hebbel (neutral)

Threekwa and Eonwe (neutral, letting live still counts as dead in relationship compendium)

Fellemo (+1 like if quest done, -1 like if quest done poorly, hates if abandoned/betrayed on last day, loves if joined on last day)

Kalandra (+1 like if quest done, -1 like if quest done poorly, hates if abandoned/betrayed on last day, loves if joined on last day)

Glofriam (neutral)

let's be honest, sweet moreef will probably a bit wonky relationship wise, since smith seems to already be a regular and the bar is likely to smith's home base.

Archived