Wurt should be able to eat leafy meat

As I said wurt should be able to eat leafy meat and upoming leafy meat dishes. I know leafy meat is dropped by animals like grass gekko and carrat it doesnt sound like its vegeterian but carrat is literally a carrot that runs around and grass gekkos spawns from grass tuft that dug up by survivors so we can consider them as plants. And the leafy bulb is literally a flower bulb. So in conclusion leafy meat is technically vegeterian and should be consumed by Wurt. 

12 hours ago, gaymime said:

if that is the case then wigfried cannot eat it and as sad as it is there are a lot more wigfried players would be upset to lose the expanded culinary options

Idk i think both of them should be able to eat it because you can use leafy meat to make meatballs now so it makes it a meat alternative. Despite it getting a lot of really greate recipes i dont think anyone is gonna try to farm leafy meat that hard. Probably most of the players gonna get 1 or 2 each spring from leafy bulbs. And you know not much of players also use wurt that regularly so making her be able to eat this really easy to make op recipes can make some player want to try wurt. Also regular wurt players can also enjoy it to. But its just my opinion im sure someone eventually make a mod that lets wurt to eat leafy meat but you know seeing it officaly in the game would be nice and also theres leafy meat recipes that use eggs and stuff so maby she wouldnt eat all of the recipes. Anyway if i made any mistakes sorry about that its my secondary language

13 hours ago, gaymime said:

if that is the case then wigfried cannot eat it and as sad as it is there are a lot more wigfried players would be upset to lose the expanded culinary options

Sorry about making a second reply but you can also check some character quotes for leafy meat that confirms that actually plant for example wickerbottom maxwell walani and maby walter also wigfrid says its close enough so that basically confirms that its not real meat but some replacement for it

I support this 100%, these new recipes even include that vegetarian burger and recipes that use seaweed, is weird that wurt would not be able to take full advantage of this update in particular, leafy meat even looks like a very meaty textured vegetable rather than an actual meat.

No.. Wurt should not be able to eat Leafy Meat as it’s still meat, what she SHOULD be able to eat however is Veggie Burger, because believe it or not burgers made without meat actually do exist in the real world.. and it’s disheartening to see Wurt not be able to eat Veggie Burger

(but not straight Leafy Meat.)

3 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

No.. Wurt should not be able to eat Leafy Meat as it’s still meat, what she SHOULD be able to eat however is Veggie Burger, because believe it or not burgers made without meat actually do exist in the real world.. and it’s disheartening to see Wurt not be able to eat Veggie Burger

(but not straight Leafy Meat.)

Veggie burger is made with leafy meat though

Archived