6 minutes ago, DaZoul said:

Well, of course, but how long was it before the actual release of the other RoT updates? Or were those different too?

It was around 2 weeks not counting Turn of tides ( since that got a major bug I believe )

Around a week, give or take.. long enough for Klei to have those in Beta phase find and report bugs so they can fix them and release an at least somewhat stable version of the update to Xbox & Ps4.

There is a good reasoning behind this- for Klei to update the game on consoles requires them to go through Sony/Microsoft’s certification process, They would have to do that for every little thing that they changed or tweaked.. The PC Version however can be updated and hotfixes as issues pop up. 

So what happens is about a week or two of beta, and then the actual release which includes consoles.

Of course, even with the bugs being reported and patched during beta- More bugs can still slip through to consoles, fingers crossed that won’t be the case.

Eitherway, I’ll just enjoy the datamined Animations until I can enjoy the update myself

Archived