Fresh fan-art of Wendy!

Hello there.

I would like you to see this fan-art from a friend. His lively style (some anime) I think gives it a special touch. What do you think? I could draw even from the other characters if this drawing is well valued. (Forgive my bad English) :whistle:

Wendy.png

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, gaymime said:

this feels uncomfortably sexualized. wendy is a small child and abigail is a dead small child but they both have hourglass figures and breasts....for reasons?

I think they tried to make that snake-shaped ghost (I don't know how to call it exacly, but it's like the ghosts in cartoons and stuff). Yeah they look kinda older but it could be just their style or unintentional or they could not know how old is Wendy (overall I don't see here any bad bad stuff and I like this fanart).

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Whisperlisc said:

snip

i don't know the sort, the ones i remember were either humans but with a tail or pacman style sheet ghosts

as for not knowing they are little kids it seems off considering they clearly have an understanding of the faces and outfits which leans towards them seeing multiple pictures including official ones, you know? this doesn't look like the art from someone who saw one rule34 fanart and decided to try their hand at the character haha

2 minutes ago, gaymime said:

i don't know the sort, the ones i remember were either humans but with a tail or pacman style sheet ghosts

as for not knowing they are little kids it seems off considering they clearly have an understanding of the faces and outfits which leans towards them seeing multiple pictures including official ones, you know? this doesn't look like the art from someone who saw one rule34 fanart and decided to try their hand at the character haha

The drawing has no intention of sexualization.
The ghost has drawn him like this, because he did not like his current style.
After all, everyone draws differently. and claiming is invalid.
but thanks for your criticism.
  • Like 3

i would not know if he did it purposefully or not. i am only saying that it did happen. two small children were given a very specific type of adult body that, both in the art community and in society reads as a sexual body. i can understand that it might have been an accident but that does not change anything about what i said

of course it doesn't mean much arguing about it since you aren't the artist. my concern and confusion isn't your fault