Walter needs to be reworked

5 hours ago, Viktor234 said:

2nd place in fastest starving characters throughout the year (1st: Wes)
3rd place in lowest health characters (1st: Maxwell; 2nd: Wes)
Gets punished extra for every mistake he does (e.g. one hit from a spider drains 40 sanity and 14.77 sanity/day)

Klei: "He's a slim character, pretty easy to play."

Indeed. Long ago I saw a video on Youtube where a duo were playing as WX-78 and Maxwell and exploring the ruins. Suddenly the WX-78 player panicked and shouted, and the Maxwell player wondered what the ruckus was about, to which the WX-78 player replied that he had very low hp, after having fought some creature, and it turned out rather comical when the Maxwell player pointed out that he had less HP than him even though his health bar was full and that he should calm down.:D

Walter starves a bit too fast to be a character aimed towards under experienced players- I slightly believe this dude is trying to compete with Winona for who needs to take the most snack breaks.

But other then that I think he’s fairly balanced, Kinda wish Woby felt more like an actual pet instead of a storage box.. but Meh.

Archived