Empty ruins bug

Hi,

I just encountered a very weird bug in my game.

I just explored the ruins for the first time and its completely empty, there are no clockworks, status, ancient guardian, splurmonkies or pesudo stations.

There are also no depth worm attacks...

This same map has other weirdness, like the lunar island connected directly to the main land...

Anyone know whats causing this and if it can be fixed?

Spoiler

213DE140E7B503FDB68C527D712B30ED9DA0E688

Spoiler

F3A946071AF11B94298B2DC719146E283A449EB6

3 hours ago, Electroely said:

Are you using any mods, by any chance? That's an important detail for these kinds of things.

For this case, i don't think it's a mod problem... i got the same bug on my ps4 a few months ago. 

Basically, everything that usually spawn back with the ruin regeneration after a fuelweaver kill didn't spawn(see spoiler). My guess is that upon a world generation, there's a rare bug that occurs that prevent every single one of those spawner to exist in a world...

PS_Messages_20200617_020826.thumb.jpg.7e57c115937512fff4f2fb3f4fc3ebe5.jpgPS_Messages_20200617_020835.thumb.jpg.beae8c77f5990eeb1c28fd59c47afe8e.jpg

Spoiler

Spluemonkey hut, ancient guardian, clock works, slurpers, thulecite statues, broken clockwork pile and ancient pseudoscience station.

1 hour ago, Warlockadamm said:

For this case, i don't think it's a mod problem... i got the same bug on my ps4 a few months ago. 

Basically, everything that usually spawn back with the ruin regeneration after a fuelweaver kill didn't spawn(see spoiler). My guess is that upon a world generation, there's a rare bug that occurs that prevent every single one of those spawner to exist in a world...

PS_Messages_20200617_020826.thumb.jpg.7e57c115937512fff4f2fb3f4fc3ebe5.jpgPS_Messages_20200617_020835.thumb.jpg.beae8c77f5990eeb1c28fd59c47afe8e.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Spluemonkey hut, ancient guardian, clock works, slurpers, thulecite statues, broken clockwork pile and ancient pseudoscience station.

Is there a way to fix that? or the only way to is to start over?

6 hours ago, Steve Raptor said:

Is there a way to fix that? or the only way to is to start over?

If your'e on Steam, a console command might be able to fix it:  TheWorld:PushEvent("resetruins")
(you can use console commands by pressing the ` or ~ button. make sure the text says Remote next to the text box; use CTRL to change it if it says Local)

I think I know why this is happening, but I'll need to do some testing. Please let me know if this console command works, though.

11 minutes ago, Electroely said:

If your'e on Steam, a console command might be able to fix it:  TheWorld:PushEvent("respawnruins")
(you can use console commands by pressing the ` or ~ button. make sure the text says Remote next to the text box; use CTRL to change it if it says Local)

I think I know why this is happening, but I'll need to do some testing. Please let me know if this console command works, though.

Thanks, il try it out and let you know.

Archived