Griftlands release belonging

I hope you guys remember we got a bunch of skins on DST from other Klei's games, I'm not talking about the stand-alone DLCs but those :

latest?cb=20190919214740 A fairly hot firepit skin for Hot Lava

latest?cb=20190930152530 We got a Puft for a Glomglom skin with Oxygen not Included

latest?cb=20180106010300 There's also another one referring to the Printing Pod of ONI as well... it doesn't really count since you can drop it, the others are gifts

Now we have some time to figure out what will be the belonging(s?) for Griftlands since those items only drop when the game is released and Griftlands is in early access at the moment.

The game is now on Steam and I really recommand it, I've been playing the game for hours now and it's a great experience. If you have been playing it, watched some streams or the animations you will certainly get the game universe in hand to think about a belonging or two that would look epic in game, if you why not sharing your ideas or sketching something if you feel like it !

As for quick ideas I imagined one of the game ally/hostile creatures to be used as a DST critter, even if most of them would not really fit for the animations of actuals critters.

Rook_Portrait.png?version=26c1c666540bf2ced38b0e56aba2cd8a

Also, the main characters of the game have very cool outfits, and I'm not even mentioning unlockable outfits, but it seems like Rook used to fish in the Oasis during summer and found a Fashion Googles blueprint if you ask me... :wilson_sneaky: Not that I want this to be the belonging from Griftlands (cause we don't use them that much ^^')

But I'd really like the belonging to be an equippable for once and use the style or the game to design an armor, Sal's and Rook's suit looks very nice and they have this lil' cape in the back that I can already imagine in DST as an attached particle flying by when you're in movement... yeah that's kind of a complicated design but definitely doable.

Well, if you have some time while you all wait for Walter (oh cool, he just release at the second I posted the thread lol), get a look on Griftlands in case you missed the announcement or try to design something cool, you might inspire the item chosen for the belongings.

Archived