A challenge for you, wile we wait for Walter!

So, a few hours ago I plaid a world were almost all things were set to lots. That gave me an idea.

To survive on such place I needed to go somewhere safe, somewhere with no mobs, luckily for us there is the new Pearls island where mobs wont spawn, so all we have to do is get a reliable food sure, fuel and get to the island! Easy right? If you even think that that is easy, try it by yourself. Survive in a world with almost every thing on lots! I dare you!

18 minutes ago, Intrepidpioneer said:

I'm pretty sure hound waves can visit you on pearl's island, I've l tried basing there before.

confirmed. We died like chickens in the oven cause of fire hounds in the first visit of pearl island (we only could enjoy the island like 1 min before hounds came)

2 hours ago, Intrepidpioneer said:

I'm pretty sure hound waves can visit you on pearl's island, I've l tried basing there before.

Hey, it's your world, remember? There are still a lot of enemies in the world, so just you know disable the hounds attack. It is still pretty difficult, plus its just a challenge world, not a main one. And you forget that you still need to eat somehow on pearls island, so you probably will come back to the main island some point! But this was just a suggestion.

2 hours ago, Wumpair said:

Hey, it's your world, remember? There are still a lot of enemies in the world, so just you know disable the hounds attack. It is still pretty difficult, plus its just a challenge world, not a main one. And you forget that you still need to eat somehow on pearls island, so you probably will come back to the main island some point! But this was just a suggestion.

Pearl's island has a few beached Bull Kelps. That's already one free food source - just plant it by the shore. 
Also Ocean Fish are really common since, well, It's an ocean. If you're sailing the ocean without an advanced fishing rod, you're pretty much missing on an only source of meat (Not counting the cookiecutters, they are usually hard to fight and are not really a reliable source of meat).

Well, i plaid a little bit of this "mode" myself. So I used Wortox, because every thing around you will probably die and drop a soul. As soon as I got gold and hammer I basically got all needed for seafaring. there are a lot of goats and beef, and that is a lot of meat! Also woltgoat horns are one of my main weapons since they are doped often! They also grand light, witch means that I can wear it instead of lantern, caves have lots of stuff too, so I am scared to go there, yet! Now I got lucky and discovered that the Moon Island is in the way of pearls Islands! That means that instead of going to the main land for resources, I will go to the moon instead!

Now it is kind of true about the kelp, and it does things more easier, but I discovered that there is something more reliable for Wortox on Pearls Island: bees! Bees drop souls and with 6 bees in one boy that is a lot of food/healing! pearls Island is mall though and I don't wanna live there forever, so I am planing on cleaning one of the small Lunar Islands and live in there, the I will do that with the hole moon and then the main world, that is my goal: clear what i can, live like a full capitalist! It's better to do things like that in the game instead of real life any way!

Fishing: I like fishing, but there is something about it that is like: chilling and doing nothing. This world is more of a challenge, not a chill thing. I have tried fishing in a world like that before, but you need proper lures to catch fish fast, if you have only berries/seeds you wont spend your time collecting those for fishing, if I get some from Pearls presents, I might fish, but I still think I won't. The sea is a place that is too safe for a world like this, I want to make things more like the sea, not live in a sea, plus what is more fun: Fishing; or running from a bishop, 6 killer bees, 3 merms, 3 spiders, 1 rook, 2 pigs, 3 frogs, 5 mosquito's, 3 nightmare monsters and 5 hounds? (minespatch, someone, make this a meme, pls!)

Archived