Meanwhile in the World of Consoles...

57 minutes ago, Misa22 said:

I actually wanted to say the other day that your meme was some Nostradamus manure lol! 

How long do you think we will have to wait before it is released? They said to be a bit more patient. So, do you think it's days, weeks, or, God forbid, longer than that?

Probably a couple months? I would be surprised if it was sooner than that, since they said "to be announced" for ps4 and switch. 

I remember Xbox version always being the first console version to get the new stuff. 

5 minutes ago, Misa22 said:

Probably a couple months? I would be surprised if it was sooner than that, since they said "to be announced" for ps4 and switch. 

I remember Xbox version always being the first console version to get the new stuff. 

I don't know how it is in all countries, but here in Brazil we have 1 Xbox player for every 10 of PS4

sometimes I cannot understand the logic of their priorities, I imagine that Microsoft is more malleable to negotiate

31 minutes ago, Marco BR said:

I don't know how it is in all countries, but here in Brazil we have 1 Xbox player for every 10 of PS4

sometimes I cannot understand the logic of their priorities, I imagine that Microsoft is more malleable to negotiate

Yeah, i think it is pretty much the same in here. 

And I also remember reading that DST sales were way bigger on PS4 than Xbox, but who knows, maybe being a Microsoft console makes it easier to port a game which was clearly intended for pc. 

I am just assuming though, I have zero idea about all these shenanigans. 

This was said in the response: "It's coming, be patient a bit longer.". I have enjoyed this game for a little bit over a month now, so I don't have that much experience, but to me, be patient a bit longer does not read like months. More like days and weeks.

17 hours ago, Misa22 said:

This information is actually incorrect, it’s the PlayStation console that got new content first- just check how long Playstation had DST before it was released to Xbox.

So to have the rolls reversed it’s an usual surprise to us on Xbox, but in the meanwhile just be patient I’m positive yours will come soon :) 

I don’t Know about Switch though.. there’s been no mention of Hamlet for switch or DST for Switch besides the vague “Stay Tuned..”

However- Given that Klei devs have heavily hinted around at wanting cross platform play to be a thing... I would go ahead & say that they will get them sooner rather than later.

7 minutes ago, Emtiq said:

@Mike23Ua What is Hamlet like on the console? Have you tried playing Wheeler? I am really looking foward playing as Wheeler :)

I have not unlocked her yet, there seems to be a bug with Hamlet that all progress towards unlocking Hamlet characters has to first go towards unlocking characters you already have unlocked- I unlocked Wigfrid the other day and I’m currently playing as Walani trying to Unlock Walani (yeah.. it’s messed up) but it’s okay because I’m assuming that after I unlock Walani I’ll start progressing to the actual Hamlet playable ones.. or at least I hope so :( 

Hamlet is.. well uhh Weird- It seems they made the A.I. Here never forget what you’ve done to them, lol I plucked a few flowers out of a garden and now I’m some scoundrel the pig guards want to chase down and off my head with their sharp battle axes with!

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

I have not unlocked her yet, there seems to be a bug with Hamlet that all progress towards unlocking Hamlet characters has to first go towards unlocking characters you already have unlocked- I unlocked Wigfrid the other day and I’m currently playing as Walani trying to Unlock Walani (yeah.. it’s messed up) but it’s okay because I’m assuming that after I unlock Walani I’ll start progressing to the actual Hamlet playable ones.. or at least I hope so :( 

Hamlet is.. well uhh Weird- It seems they made the A.I. Here never forget what you’ve done to them, lol I plucked a few flowers out of a garden and now I’m some scoundrel the pig guards want to chase down and off my head with their sharp battle axes with!

For the bugs I feel like it will take update or two in order to make game fully functional and bug free. For the guards you might try this trick I have seen a guy do in a playthrough. Try taking one 10 oincs coin (silver one) and drop it on the ground near the pig guard chasing you. This will be considered a bribe, and they will lose agrro on you (hopefully). 

On 6/19/2020 at 7:28 PM, Emtiq said:

@Mike23Ua What is Hamlet like on the console? Have you tried playing Wheeler? I am really looking foward playing as Wheeler :)

Wheeler plays like a combination of Wortox and Walter on console- Her Dodge attack is pre-set and you have that always on screen indicator of where you will dodge to, you also have to be facing the direction your wanting to go, Identical to Wortox Soul Hop except she doesn’t require souls to do it.. she has a brief 2-3 second Cooldown between being able to Dodge.

The Pew-Matic horn feels like an Inferior version of Walters Slingshot, And by that I mean it has LESS range between you and your target, loading items into Pewmatic is a hassle.. and most importantly of ALL Walter can take a single gold or a single pebble and convert that into 10 bullets. Wheeler on the other hand loads random items into her Pewmatic and once fired out of it the item is destroyed.

Wheelers Pewmatic seems like an outdated novelty Item compared to Walters Slingshot.

Which is exactly why I pinged a dev or two in another thread saying that if they happened to decide to add Wheeler into the game (DST) anytime soon that she would fit right on in now- Thanks to Walter & Wortox’s mere existence.

Hamlet itself is really fun... but as for Wheeler- Shes not the incredibly broken over powered Character people made her out to be.

Archived