What if we had don’t starve together BUT CREATIVE MODE

I would love a creative mode or like a god mode to mess around with in don’t starve together me and my friends always start playing and just get so bored like we would love to see some bosses just fight other bosses or maybe test some things out in creative mode we could use in regular survival But yea I’m kinda just curious as to why they haven’t added a creative mode to the game I know the game is uncompromising but come on I’m just trying to make a cool base (also yes I could have all morning and have no mobs and giants but that’s not creative mode) just a thought

23 minutes ago, POSSTHEFOX2 said:

I feel this I have a day 500+ server but idk maybe I don’t want to eat or have to worry about health lol

Oh I know. It would be nice from a building stand point to just get what you wanted done without distraction, but eventually you can get pretty close to that. I have tons of jellybeans and only harvest food once about every 20 days. I hardly worry about any of the 3 stats anymore. The only thing you can never get around is resource acquisition. If you want 2000 rocks you'll have to grind for it. 

9 hours ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

Oh I know. It would be nice from a building stand point to just get what you wanted done without distraction, but eventually you can get pretty close to that. I have tons of jellybeans and only harvest food once about every 20 days. I hardly worry about any of the 3 stats anymore. The only thing you can never get around is resource acquisition. If you want 2000 rocks you'll have to grind for it. 

Actually some stone fruit and a weather pain can harvest a lot of rocks like a loooot of rocks

1 hour ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

Yeah, stone fruit bushes are a God send for builders. I've got probably 70-80 bushes now. The worst part is all of the stone fruit I don't need. I can never get rid of the rot fast enough so I end up with chest after chest of the stuff. 

I actually usually burn the fruits I don’t eat and make a bunch of healing salves this thread has just become a chat hahaha

Archived