Walter's SNEAKPEAK!

Hello, it seems that nobody is very excited about Walter's SNEAKPEAK, it's like we don't even remember that an animation will come out with the update...

So, I'm going to throw this here to see what happens.

At first, I thought it was just a promotional art but, I was curious to know the name of the image, which is "sneakpeak.thumb.png"

Spoiler

sneakpeak.thumb.png.07ccb2124bf853565af102b132b310ea.png.2dd6f801f52dfe3dd944eb0c1584743c.png

Although many are more concerned with Walter's possibly nomade gameplay.
And that many of us do not expect a dignified origin because Klei does not want to lock up characters that contribute a lot to the DST story.

But I can't, don't get excited about seeing someone being dragged into the constant by something that it's not a portal built by someone (at least that's what I hope).

Thoughts?

~ This text was translated ~

I am still NOT 100% convinced he is even fully Human.. for all we know this kid could have the scrapped “Wilton” Concept applied to him.

For people not keeping up with that Wilton was a character concept that the Shipwrecked DLC Pirate Woodlegs was going to have, Apparently he was going be able to transform into a playable skeleton but for some reason or another that concept ended up scrapped.

Klei said the dlc characters would not be lore heavy, which is why 3 out of 4 of them have been non-human creatures that live within the constant.

If Walter really IS A Human then there will obviously have to be heavy lore attached to him explaining him being abducted into the constant.

But- What if he’s been there all along? Just like Wurt, Wormwood, & Wortox..

Archived