Should Klei do more Wendy or Woodie-esqe Reworks?

Are Woodie-esqe or Wendy-esqe reworks better?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Are Woodie-esqe or Wendy-esqe reworks better?

• Woodie-esqe
    • Wendy-esqe
    • A little both
    • Depends on the character
    • Klei, should stops reworks completely since the current character are all fine where they are at

12 hours ago, BreadScientist said:

I don't really think this makes Willow "god tier" as it's not really like the damage you take from extinguishing fires is that drastic, along with the fact that you can avoid summer smoldering all together if you base in oasis or caves. Fire immunity was a thing people use to constantly complain was removed from Willow, but it's relatively unimportant. I'm not saying it shouldn't have been added, I'm glad that it makes people happy and I'm glad you found a way to base your playstyle off of it, but I just don't really think it was a gamechanger like many said it would be. 

I think the main reason people wanted fire immunity back is that she recovered sanity by being near burning objects, the closer the better, and the more numerous the better.  You can drop 20 sticks on each other and burn them all at once for a good boost of sanity, but it would also deal fire damage to you.  It was kinda a contrary design that she would take damage from what would be her sanity station.

I like her immunity to fire damage and use it quite a bit when I'm near dfly lava pools.  I'll cook cactus on them when I'm going through, or I'll light myself up for a few seconds to gain the light radius saving some fuel on a torch / lantern, or to help heat me up in winter.

It is situational, but I find it very useful.

Archived